Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm thinking of you...

To Dat, Declan, Erik, Heather, Jordon, Raessa, Sarah, Seemeen, Tony, and Zaid

Happy New Year to my former students...

Who knows.. maybe one day you will come back to this blog out of nostalgia.

I know that I did.

I want you to know that I fondly think of you all very often, and I wonder how you are doing in your lives, goals, and challenges. Often I send up prayers for blessings on you, and your families.

The Bamboo plant that you gave me is growing, and beautifully adorning my home.

I have fond memories of our time together. I want you to know that I was very proud of what wonderful students you were, and how well you had progressed. I know that I told you that on our last day together, but I want you to know that the pride has not diminished.

As the quote said on the card that you gave to me:

"Like a hummingbird, we aspire to hover and savor each moment as it passes, embrace all that life has to offer, and to celebrate the joy of everyday."

Keep enjoying your lives, growing, and succeeding dear students, and know that I still care about you.

Your former Sensei

No comments: